Monday 26 May 2014

Half term already

I cant believe that half term is already here! They only seem to have gone back to school a few weeks ago.


I also can't believe how long it is since I last blogged.


I would like to find the time to blog again regularly - time will tell.


I am trying to get back into my running


I am trying to lose a little weight and tone up - my aim is to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by our hols in August (bear in mind pre-pregnancy was 10 yrs ago now lol).


I am also very busy with work but for the first time ever, we are now beginning to see the rewards of all the work I do and actually have  a little (not much) money saved in the bank. I turn 40 next week and it is the first time we have ever had savings :(


I also have a lot on personally - my Dad isn't well but more about that later.


Turning 40 has also made me think more about me, what I would like to do, what I would like to achieve, to stop being so tired (earlier nights would help), spend more time with the kids, less time at the computer, and to start eating properly again.


So there is lot's I could be blogging about, but time is my issue.


I blog, I then sit reading other blogs and suddenly I have lost a morning of my working day and each hour is money as I am self employed.


Anyhow nough said, let's see if this continues.................................

No comments: