- Take t'husband's trousers to the dry cleaners (1 pair he sat in chocolate, the other he spilt his greasy tea down, worse than the kids).
- Finish minutes from meeting in Windsor last week, proof and send across.
- Take the dog for a 7 - 8 mile run (my training is seriously behind so must achieve 8.5 miles by the weekend)
- Ignore the headache which is forming and coming down your nose - it is not a good enough excuse to not do a run again
- Put the slow cooker on
- Iron another 10 items (this is my way of tackling Mount Ironing - do 10 items a day).
- Do thank you letters with Little Man
- Start report for the meeting I attended in Germany on Friday.
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Today I have busy day ahead of me and as I am the Queen of lists, I am making yet another one, and then I will see how much of it I achieve.