This week my reasons to be cheerful are:
- I have had 2 days out with the boys and my oldest school friend (we met at the age of 3 at playgroup and were inseperable until we hit senior school, were in the same year but didn't really reconnect until 6th form, we've been bridesmaids for each other and our kids are similar ages). Anyhow now that I am living in the same town again, we are able to do things like going out for days and it has been fab, and felt so right. My friend's little girl is in the same class at school now as Little Man so we've kind of done the full circle.
- Little Man is coming on in leaps and bounds and I am so proud of him. Another first today, while at the Railway Museum, we were having a half hour in the playground and I saw Little Man slide off the top of the train and this blond curly head appeared from above laughing and was shouting my Little Man's name and asking if he was OK, not only did Little Man respond directly to him, he also reached up and allowed this new friend to help him back up. Even more shocking it appears he even asked this new friend his name and remembered it.
- I have done my Davina DVD twice, only two 30 minute cardio sessions but boy could I feel it in my muscles the next day, I have also cycled 3 times so far this week and done 50 sit ups so I am feeling good, and as if I am getting off my arse and doing something.
- I am really, really content. T'husband said to me the other day he thinks we made the right choice mmoving back North which has really cheered me up as I always worry that he did it for me and it wasnt realy what he wanted.
- Mini Man just makes me laugh so much, he is such a character!