Tuesday 31 January 2012

ADHD resources

I am not sure if I am meant to do things like this so I apologise in advance if I am stepping on anyone's toes.

About 2 years ago i started following a great blog for ADHD - Primarily Inattentive ADD.com and have found some really useful help. advice and articles through it. It has been quite a long time since I checked in with it but it has changed a fair bit since then and now includes a forum as well as blog posts. The site is mainly US based which I find a little frustrating as obviously all research, and many articles, discussions on medications are based in the US.

I wanted to share the following link to an article they have just published on the blog which I found very interesting and also to direct others to their site

http://www.primarilyinattentiveadd.com/2012/01/drug-or-non-drug-adhd-treatment-what-is.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PrimarilyInattentiveAdd+%28Primarily+Inattentive+ADD%29

Eventually I would like to include various things on my blog about ADHD as I find there is little out there in the UK, I certainly don;t come across many blogs, or perhaps I am not looking in the right places?

No comments: