- This post is my first post in a month - I had a touch time leading up to Christmas and some things had to give, one being my blog and keeping up with other people's, but I now feel back on top of things and able to spare at least a bit of time to blogging so I feel really happy about this. I had been debating not bothering anymore due to time but it would be really sad to leave the blogging community even though I don;t have the biggest number of followers, i don;t care, I am constantly amazed at those who do want to follow me and my ramblings!
- My Little Man who has fought against all odds and been about 2 years behind at school due to his memory and concentration issues and has worked so hard that in 1 term he has not moved up just 1 level in reading but yesterday got moved up a second level. I am beyond proud, I am bursting with it. I think it has eventually clicked, we are suddenly making progress in leaps and bounds. My clever Little Man.
- I managed to get tickets this morning to see John Bishop when he comes to do a charity event in our town in June - apparently the tickets were sold within 10 minutes so I can't quite believe I was fortunate enough to book 13 for a group of us to go.
- I am going to Rome for a works meeting at the end of this month and have booked an extra night so I can see a bit of Rome and I am very excited!
- I have been feeling pretty rough this week with what I think is a virus which has taken me to my bed for the last 2 days which is pretty unheard of for me and my mum and dad turned up this afternoon insisting on picking the kids up from school to give me a break and it really made me appreciate being back home - for the last 7 years I have had no-one to ask for help other than t'husband who would of been at work anyhow so I kind of forget and find if hard to ask for help now it is at hand but I think my Dad gets that which is why they turn up like they do.
Friday, 13 January 2012
Reasons to be Cheerful 2012 week 2
I think I will launch straight in with my first reason to be cheerful this week which is this post