- A time machine of some description be it like Doc Browns from back to the future only smaller, or the time piece Hermione from Harry Potter wears, I don;t care, I simply do not have enough hours in the day so this would be top of my list
- A transporter - bit of a common theme here as this is linked to number one, I am seriously lacking in hours per day so a transporter where I could stand on a spot, be dematerialised, and then rematerialise in a matter of seconds in a new place would save no end of time, be greener, lower my carbon foot print and generally make me a happy camper.
- A meal pill. I love to cook but I get so fed up of meal planning and trying to come up with a variety, that I often think a pill for each day of the week which could substitute an evening meal would be ideal.
- Some cheap way that us commoners could use for permanent, pain free hair removal in all the places us delectable women do not want hair sprouting.
- A volume button that can be installed on children (and possibly an adult version for husbands). I love to hear the kids playing and enjoying themselves, but there are times when I volume button might be quite nice just to turn them down a notch!
Sunday, 19 June 2011
Listography - inventions
This weeks listography from Kate Takes 5 is about inventions, so without further ado, I will list mine (before I look at anyone else otherwise I will get confused and realise there are many more ideas out there!)