- The Pogues and Kirsty McCall 'A fairy Tale of New York' - I have a listography rule which is never read anyone elses until I have posted mine but I have to confess that I did see this topping These precious things' list, however it is my number one as well, I associate it with Christmas, and to be fair it wouldn't be Christmas without hearing it.
- George Michael - Last Christmas I gave you my heart - This brings back very strong memories of one Christmas eve being with a friend in her car and both belting it out as we drove somewhere - I have no idea where though!
- Band Aid ' Do they know its Christmas' - I have very strong memories of Band Aid, staying a friends and being allowed to stay up late to watch it.
- Judy Garland 'Have yourself a merry little Christmas' what more can I say, a true classic from the 1940's I think, remade countless times but never as good as the original.
- Jason mraz 'Winter Wonderland' - again a more recent one from the early 2000's but still one I'd be heard singing my heart out to (badly I might add).
Sunday, 4 December 2011
This weeks actual Listography! Top Christmas songs
I don't think I am alone in thinking 5 top tips for making yourself look younger posted over at Kate takes 5 was this weeks listography but we are wrong. This week listography is being hosted by the lovely These precious things and is along the Christmas theme. So my top 5 Christmas songs are: