Monday 23 May 2011

Fridge Me

I recently found Mum's Mutterings blog and thought this link up was a brilliant idea and wondered why no one else had taken part.

Mum's Mutterings likes a good trashy magazine and one of her favourite features is... 'What is in celerity X's fridge'. She love's a good fridge nosey.

I have to say I do always look at this feature but I think I am too cynical and spend my time reading the list thinking yeah right as if you have chocolate puddings and steak in your fridge, you are a size 4!  However, I do admit I get quite excited if I am in someones house and they ask me to get the milk out of the fridge or biscuits from a cupboard as I do like to know what others eat! I also love looking at what is in other people's shopping trolley's, maybe I am a little wierd?

Anyhow I digress.  Mum's Mutterings decided to start Whats in the bloggers fridge and very kindly showed us a photo of hers, and I really liked the idea, so even if I am the only one who plays along - (see someone does read your blog!) and even if no-one else is interesteed who reads my blog, here is my fridge

Whats in the bloggers fridge presents........
Now it would take me ages to list the exact contents of my fridge.  Firstly I feel quite smug I found this post today as I have just been shopping and secondly my cupboards are the same, friends often ask me if I am expecting a disaster to occur as I stock up on so much, in brief though this is it

Pesto (2 kinds)
Lazy garlic, chillis and ginger
Variety of pickles
Apple sauce
Horseradish
Mustard (2 kinds)
3 x salad dressings
Heinz garlic mayo
Normal Mayo
Coleslaw
Kids yoghurt drinks
Cheese,
Ham
Sausage for sandwiches
Mini peperoni's
Babybels
Sausgae rolls
Pineapple
Strawberries
Blueberries
Snack pots of humous
Mini caramel bites (t'hubands)
Another tub of coleslaw (got a bit coleslaw merry in the supermarket)
Bacon
More kids yoghurt drinks
Philadelphia
Chicken
Grapes
lettuce, cucumber, toms, peppers, olives spring onions
Carrots, brocoli, mushrooms, green beans, sugar snap peas, corn on the cob
semi skinned milk
Strawberry and banana smoothie
1 x Bud
Nearly drunk bottle of White zinderfel rose wine
salad cream
biscuits
eggs

and probably quite a bit more.

Having read that list, I do believe I am a master ar fridge packing! If you fancy a bit of fun and taking part, pop over to Mum's Mutterings.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Biscuits, in the fridge??? I am in awe of your fridge packing capabilities and have now been shamed into going shopping to fill mine up!

Nel said...

Bugger it I thought, I bet no one has bothered photographing their fridge... and you did. Gawd bless you!

You can get a lot in a fridge can't you!! Get you with 2 kinds of pesto and mustards.

Thank you for linking up, Im chuffed!

The Rambling Pages said...

Bugger it I thought, I bet no one has bothered photographing their fridge... and you did. Gawd bless you!

You can get a lot in a fridge can't you!! Get you with 2 kinds of pesto and mustards.

Thank you for linking up, Im chuffed!

The Rambling Pages said...

Biscuits, in the fridge??? I am in awe of your fridge packing capabilities and have now been shamed into going shopping to fill mine up!