My reasons to be cheerful include:
- I have a new blog - this one and I want to make it a good one and really enjoy doing it
- The weather - it has been brilliant and has meant a load of outdoor activity for me, Big Man (t'husband), Little Man and Mini Man which has included walking, rivers, animals, grass track racing, remote control buggies, paddling pools and loads more. Long may it last (although the rain we had last night and dull day today doesn't bode well but I live in hope).
- I am trying to establish myself as a freelance medical writer and have just invoiced for April and it turned out to be a pretty healthy month and has given me a real confidence boost that perhaps I can do it. Plus, the conference I attended at the start of April, I had to write a report for and the company I did it for are really happy with it :D
- Its the weekend and time to do more things with the boys, what more can i say
- In 2 weeks time it is the holidays again!