This weeks listography is the top 5 products you couldn't love without, which at first had me thinking, god I don't know, but once I did start thinking of them it was then difficult to narrow it down to only 5. I have written this before reading any other entries as well, as I didn't want to have to then add more to my list as I hadn't thought of them as well.
So here is my list:
- Babywipes - I use them for everything, they are great for wiping faces, keeping in the car, cleaning up spills, tomato ketcup off the carpet, oil off hands, dirt, dusting, decorating wipes, EVERYTHING! Bit worrying that they are so good at removing so much dirt and grime when they are meant to be gentle on a baby's bum!
- Phone - my mobile is my life, it contains my diary, all contact details, my lists, and of course easy access to the internet/facebook. I put all events in it and it beeps at me almost daily to remind me to get up (no joke), which day is swimming for the kids, opticians, dentists, library day at school etc, I am useless and my husband often comments he is amazed I am can remember my own name! Hoe rude!
- Coffee and to a lesser extent tea - until I had Little Man coffee was the devils drink, but after he decided sleep was for the weak and I was also working, the coffee machine which produced evil tasting tea became my new best friend and I soon got the taste for coffee, which has over the years developed into an addiction. My day now starts with a cup of tea (I am not even capable of speaking/functioning) without it, and then I have a cup of coffee before even leaving the house. I do find coffee gives me that perk up I often need if I am tired, whereas tea doesn't have the same effect,
- Contact lenses - I am blind, literally, my sight is so bad I qualify for free eye tests, and I hate wearing glasses. One day I dream of having that operation where they replace the lens in your eye and then contact lenses would be a thing of the past, but I think it would cost about £6000. I have been told laser eye surgery would be a waste of money as my sight is too bad :( so needless to say my contact lenses are essential.
- Alcohol - Obviously if I had to I would live without this but would I want to, that is the question! which is why is comes last but I do enjoy a glass of wine in the evening once the kids are in bed, however on a bad day it does seem an essential ingredient!