Wednesday 28 September 2011

MumenTum

This is a super quick post as I am sooooo tired I need my bed but I am already 2 days late with it.

I have literally just sat here and signed up with Closer diets as I clearly can't motivate myself enough and I think if I am being told what to do and know I am paying for it, then I may be more successful. I officially start tomorrow, I didn't see the point in putting it off any longer. And at £22.00 for an 8 week plan I think it is worth every penny. The only downside is I must remember to cancel my membership, it it all goes to plan, otherwise they will automatically take £14.99 a month from my account. They have an online program to help you lose weight, designed for you.

I don;t feel like I have lost any weight again at all this week, and I am feeling particularly bloated tonight but then I went all shaky earlier which sometimes happens and the only way I can get out of it is carbs and something sweet, so I had a small can of Pepsi which always makes me feel bloated.

So I am praying next week I have something better to report, thanks to Closer diets.

I am quite excited I have taken this step x

No comments: