So anyhow, there are rules to recieving this award which are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs.
So here goes on my interesting things lists:
- When travelling I like to at least try local delicacies, absorb a bit of the culture, so when in Israel many years ago I actually ate Ox's testicles - yes I was slightly merry and yes they were disgusting.
- I use to be a forensic scientist but its nothing like CSI.
- The second toe on my right foot is affectionately called my 'mutant toe' by my husband as it will not bend even when I try really hard and screw all my other toes up, it still stick out straight and looks like I am giving people the finger, well the toe.
- I have an ambition to be able to run a half marathon one day, currently and a recurring theme which has been ongoing since school age, I am not even capable of running half a mile let alone half a marathon, despite being able to swim 50 lengths easily, regularly do aerobics etc. I just don;t seem to be able to run.
- I have a real adversion to margarine/butter, not only do I hate the smell and the taste, it actually makes my skin crawl, and god forbid if I get any on my skin.
- I lost my virginity in a banana field, after gatecrashing a live gig and I can't even remember the name of the band.
- I once vommitted from my bedroom window due to alcohol over the bonnet of my Dad's car, and then blamed my next door neighbour - it was snowing at the time and I thought that would 'wash' the sick away, and I also failed to see the splatters of sick down the front door and lounge windows.