@Glasgow_mummy has tagged me to take part in a meme.
I have also done a similar meme to this before, but as I am trying to get back into my blogging and get my readership up again, I am going to take part and a guilty secret is I actually really enjoy these and then reading anyone else's who takes part.
The rules are that you have to share 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions that have been asked (in my case by @glasgow_mummy), ask 11 questions and then tag 11 other bloggers to participate.
So here goes...
1. I have a PhD in Medicinal Chemistry (although my degree had nothing to do with chemistry) - sorry @glasgow_mummy I stole the PhD idea from you.
2. My most exhilarating experience was doing a boudoir shoot just before Christmas
3. Our dog is called Flapjack and is completely mad
4. I have climbed an active volcano which is constantly erupting (only tiny ones I hasten to add)
5. I am as blind as a bat & if I won the lottery would pay to have corrected lenses permanently put in my eyes
6. One of my favourite foods is raw mushrooms and humous
7. My current favourite TV series are Dexter, Breaking Bad and Supernatural
8. I am the most empty headed, dizzy disorganised people you could meet in everyday life, often being asked if I bought my PhD off the Internet. Job wise though I am a successful project manager
9. I love cooking, especially baking and decorating cakes
10. I am sat on a train typing this on my phone
11. I'm secretly a little lonely and would love to find a new hobby allowing me to meet new people and have some fun
11 questions for me
1. Have you ever been pulled over by the traffic police?
Once the other week to tell me I had a brake light out but my heart stopped when I saw the flashing lights!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Hard one - I would live anywhere as long as my boys were with me and I was close to family and we were happy (although somewhere hot with all the above would be lovely)
3. What is your favourite flavour of crisps?
Currently Salt & Vinegar McCoys or Walkers Worcester Sauce with a pint of cider
4. What's the last movie you watched?
Ice Age 4 with the boys - brilliant
5. What is your favourite thing to wear?
Summer clothes as it means its beautiful weather
6. What does your last text message say?
Oi missus, you, me, wine, food, when?
7. What were you doing at 12 noon yesterday?
On a work teleconference with a lymphoma specialist from Denmark and a colleague
8. What is your most treasured memory?
The first time I was taken to see my boys when they were born & the first time we were allowed a proper cuddle
9. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?
To go self employed and work around the boys
10. Do you have a pet?
1 black mad Labrador
11. What is on your bedside table?
A lamp, glasses, contact lens kit & solution, Lego, 2 teddies from my childhood (Flat Ted & Fred), more Lego and my watch
11 questions from me
1. What is the most daring, outrageous thing you have ever done?
2. What is your favourite travel destination?
3. What are the best & worst things about blogging?
4. What was your most embarrassing moment?
5. What is your favourite pass time?
6. Where was the last place you travelled to and for what reason?
7. Do you regret any decisions you have made?
8. What is / was your chosen career?
9. Have you ever been made redundant or sacked?
10. What were your dreams as a 16 year old?
11. What is your favourite flower?
Now to tag 11 bloggers which could be interesting from my phone!
OK I give up, this is a nightmare on my phone so anyone who wants to take part, please, please do!